Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chargers speak…

Our young, talented and confident Chargers share their thoughts.
(These thoughts were shared on April 11th, 2010 in Nagpur)

Mohnish Mishra

It is superb playing for DC and I am really enjoying it. I have been doing well in the domestic circuit. We definitely want to charge into the semi-finals and finals. We will win the next 3 matches and make our place in the semi-finals for sure. Our Captain Gilly is confident we will do it and he has told us, “We have three finals before the semi-finals.”



Jaskarandeep Singh

























Feel good to be in the Deccan Chargers team. I will try to improve…improve…improve as a bowler and as a person. It is not easy to play and win in IPL matches. Therefore it was a great feeling, being part of the winning team last year. We hope to do it again this year. As of now we have 5 more finals to go.



Bodapati Sumanth


It was wonderful to debut in the match against Chennai Super Kings here at Nagpur. Being first time on the field was exiting and I was feeling the pressure too. The win against them has made me confident. I will give my best to the team in the coming matches.

1 Comment:

home depot movers said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.