Monday, April 12, 2010

A Chat with Tirumalasetti Suman


Date: April 11th, 2010

Time: 3.30 pm

Venue: Hotel Pride, Nagpur


Hi Suman

Congrats on your superb performance and steering Chargers consecutive victory against Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings.

Q. How does it feel to be called the “Hero of Hyderabad’s IPL team”?

A. It feels great. I always wanted to win matches for my team, than just being a player. I feel confident about my performance and happy.

Q. What do you have to say about your super innings against Royal Challengers Bangalore on their home ground and the convincing win?

A. This match was a crucial one and I made sure that I played all the overs. My partnership with Symmo helped immensely.

Q. How about the consecutive win against Chennai Super Kings at the Chargers home ground, Nagpur?

A. The VCA Stadium, Nagpur is a big ground. The wicket and outfield is slow. 160 on this ground is a good score. The stadium and facilities are fantastic and the best in the country. I am glad I contributed to the win along with my team mates.

Q. Can you share something about the team’s morale after the two wins?

A. As a team we are charged and feel back on track, the positive vibes are certainly felt.

Q. What is your message to your fans, especially your female fans?

A. I just want my fans to know that we are giving our best to reach the semi-finals. I thank you all specially for your support in our lean times.

Q. Anything you want to share about the management?

A. Our owners, management, Coach Lehmann, Manager Goolam Rajah have been fantastic. I specially want to mention Venkat sir and Girish sir who have been extremely supportive. They constantly encourage me to perform better. Venkat sir calls me before every match and gives me pep talk. It is really inspiring. He says “you are talented and you need to execute it”.

Thanks Suman for your time and good luck for your match against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Nagpur.

16 Comments:

Aditya said...

Great Interview! Gave us a wonderful insight about T Suman

@ Official blogger:
I have been an ardent follower of DC right from season one! I am born and brought up in Hyderabad! Right now I'm working in Himachal Pradesh for the central Government and am going to see the match at Dharmashala, against Kings XI Punjab on 16th April 8 pm! Is there anyway I can get chargers flags or any other merchandise as such at such short notice? and could you confirm are digitals cameras allowed inside the Dharmashala Stadium? will surely post pics of the game and send them to you as well! I can even write a blogpost about my experience here and as well as my cricket blog at http://forwardshortleg.wordpress.com/

And would it be possible for me to meet the team ? or can anything similar be arranged ?? Would be thankful to DC of anything in this regard can be done! :) Hoping to hear from you soon !

Go Chargers Go! :)

cricketbuffipl said...

Hi,

DC flags will be given in the stadium. And other DC Merchandise can be bought at Yog Sport outlets outside the stadium. Some Stadiums do allow cameras and phones. Not sure about Dharmasala...

Aditya said...

Thanks for the info :)

could you let me know whom can I contact at Deccan Chargers about Dharmashala match and meeting the team?

Honey said...

Raised Business Cards Print inexpensive Raised Business Cards for the low price of $13.99. Custom Raised Letter linen business cards. Raised Linen, Parchement or Smooth. Raised White laid Business Cards are very popular also. For more information visit at http://www.acceptprint.com/raisedletterbusinesscards/raised-letter-business-cards.html

Rochester homes for sale said...

I found your services is great and I will strongly mention to you.

Protein shake said...

I think the blog commenter is only see where they can get links to get credit from search engines.

entrepreneur magazine said...

I was surfing something, but I got in your site some different, but really bset. Thanks a lot

jobs for lawyers said...

I think the blog commenting is much effective more than directory submissions.

Protein shakes said...

IT is really perfect as my need

promote my music said...

The content which you are provided here in this wbsite is very useful.

Manu said...

Very useful content ! Keep posted.....

Find a Hotel said...

I found your website is very informative and enjoyable. Keep up good work and greet to the web master.

Moving Interstate said...

Really perfect content and keyword proxy which matter in search engine optimization.

Toronto painters said...

I found your website is very informative and enjoyable. Keep good work.

home depot movers said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

Vancouver movers said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.