Friday, April 23, 2010

DC vs DD - 2 IPL 2010

Charged into the semi-finals!!!


Great team effort by the Deccan Chargers...five consecutive wins after five consecutive losses! Chargers shoot up to the second position!! Remarkable performance!!!

Actors Venkatesh and Siddharth support Deccan Chargers


Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, Delhi
Time: 8.00 pm
Date: Apr 18, 2010
Toss: Deccan Chargers won the toss and elected to bat
Result: Deccan Chargers won by 11 runs
Man of the Match: Andrew Symonds


Andrew Symond's 54 of 30 balls with five sixes was the highlight of this match. Deccan Chargers scored 145 for 7. Rohit's superb catches and Vaas bowling the death over got the Delhi Daredevils crash out of the tournament.





1 Comment:

quote for moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.