Friday, April 23, 2010

DC vs KXIP - 2 IPL 2010

Another fabulous victory!


The moth swarmed, flood lit, picturesque Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association stadium at Dharmasala, a perfect setting for this IPL season's 51st clash, between the Chargers and the Kings XI.


Toss: Deccan Chargers won the toss and elected to field
Result: Deccan Chargers won by 5 wickets with 5 balls to spare
Man of the Match: Rohit Sharma


Kings XI Punjab scored 174 for 3 and it was indeed challenging for the Chargers. Rohit again proved to be the man of the moment with good support from T.Suman. His unbeaten 68 and cool demeanor saw the Chargers score 178 for 5 and win this important game.

1 Comment:

quote for moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.