Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DC vs RCB - 2 IPL 2010

Too good...What a win!


The excitement, tension, cheer and the wining moments is how this match can be described.

Venue: VCA Stadium Jamtha, Nagpur
Time: 8.00 pm
Toss: Royal Challengers Bangalore won and elected to field.
Result: Deccan Chargers won the game by 13 runs
Man of the Match: Harmeet Singh (2/24)

Deccan Chargers started off on a horrific start losing 3 wickets in the first two overs, giving the fans a heart sinking moments. Chargers scored 151 for 6 with Rohit adding 51 runs and Mohnish Mishra with 41 runs,displaying excellent partnership.

The second innings also had its share of terrific moments with RCB's Robin Uthappa in great form hitting massive sixes, but Harmeet's deadly spell steered the Chargers stunning victory and kept their hopes of entering the semi-finals alive.


Nagpur witnessed a heavy traffic jam the whole day due to a minor accident on the highway leading to the Jamtha Stadium. The 45,000 capacity stadium witnessed a full house with cricket lovers cheering their respective teams. After the win, Deccan Chargers owners distributed t-shirts to a few lucky fans who were around adding to their euphoria.

1 Comment:

move companies said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.