Saturday, April 24, 2010

Semi-finals DC vs CSK IPL 2010

A sad day for the Deccan Chargers fans...


Venue: DY Patil Stadium, Navi Mumbai
Time: 8.00 pm
Date: Apr 22, 2010
Toss: Chennai Super Kings won the toss and elected to bat
Result: Chennai Super Kings won by 38 runs
Man of the Match: DE Bollinger

Bollinger and Ashwin did the damage for the Chargers with their superb bowling spell. Though the Chargers bowled well and took wickets at periodic intervals, the batting order failed miserably on this slow wicket. Symonds looked like a saviour for some time, but losing his wicket was the last straw.
Ms.Gayatri Reddy, Owner Deccan Chargers looks on...

Deccan Chargers now have to fight it out against Royal Challengers Bangalore for the third place to play in the Champions League at South Africa.

Actors Rana Daggubati, Siddharth and Venkatesh cheer the chargers

1 Comment:

quote on moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.